Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween

About a month ago, Adam came home with a movie about these guys...
And Cameron fell in love with The Justice League!
Since he was so excited and Brooklyn is still too young to care...
Cameron chose their Halloween costumes this year!
Of course we had to have our own mini Justice League!!
Cute...and Strong!

13 comments:

Erica said...

Wow, they look tough. If I were a bad guy, I'd be scared! Cute kids!

Kel said...

Great costumes! I don't know if I ever told you, but those spinach shakes you posted are a big hit - I may even make it today.

*Katie* said...

Darling! My little munkshkins were wonder woman, too ;) We love that movie!

Alicia Steere said...

They are SO cute! I love their arms, so adorable!!!

Josh n Betsie said...

what cute kids. Even when they dont feel good they can still strike a pose. Jadon is already telling me he wants to be superman next year. UGH

Dennis Family said...

They are so cute!! I love their costumes!

Marrelli's said...

Oh So cute! Cameron makes a Great Superman and I have not seen a cuter Wonderwoman!! Hope you guys are feeling better and had a good Halloween :) Love ya

Rudd Senior's said...

So absoutly cute!!! Wish they had knocked at Grandmas door!!! Looking like that I'd of given them all my candy!!!! Cameron is a flash back of his dad!!!

Ambler Fam said...

Ha ha nice, great minds think alike.. Jakes choice for Halloween as well.

Brooke Jackson said...

That little Brooklyn is DANG cute! Your kids look awesome!

Tommie said...

LOVE IT!!!!

Brian&Em said...

That is just too cute! I think the best part is that Cam picked them out. That wonderwoman costume is to die for on her. Both SO cute!

Marcia said...

Oh my goodness - that picture just tickled my funny bone! SOOO adorable - can't think of a more fitting little Wonderwoman and Superman!