Monday, November 30, 2009

Good News...I think

My Doctor just called to let me know the initial pathology report came back with no signs of cancer! Good News...except that my doctor wasn't so positive.

It is hard to read people over the phone, but he told me not to get too comfortable yet...he is still waiting on the more comprehensive pathology report and wasn't too excited about my hormone levels. His voice was so serious when he said, "I need to see those levels come WAY down..." I almost had to laugh...it needed some good serious music behind it...dum, dum, dum... :)

Anyway, I guess I'll just take that as a good first sign and let you know more after my appointment on Thursday...I'm already looking forward to blood drawn monthly for the next year...ugh! :)

5 comments:

Alicia Steere said...

That is good news and we will keep praying that it stays that way!!! :) So no matter what you will have to have your blood drawn monthly for a year? I know how you feel on that one. I had to have mine checked weekly for almost 2 months, not the funnest part, but hey, it got me over my little fear of needles!!!

Anonymous said...

Yikes girlie! You've been through some stuff huh. I'm glad it's looking good and I'll add you guys to my prayers. Hope life aside from that is wonderful. You have a beautiful family. Luv- Melissa (Miller) Dredge

Josh n Betsie said...

i love good news and I know it will continue to get better. It takes faith and you have it. Love you girl

Megan said...

That is good news...even though he wasn't jumping up and down yet. We're thinking of you!

Eric and Brynn said...

Tiffany,
Oh I am so glad to hear you are cancer free! I am so sorry to hear what you had to go through. Good luck with everything! Praying for you and your sweet family.
Brynn