Wednesday, September 2, 2009

So Proud

Sorry to everyone reading this, but I officially have the greatest nieces and nephews on the planet! 23 of the smartest, most talented, cutest, and funnest kids I know! Here is just one example...

Check out
for a news story about my 17 year old niece who just had her first 2 books published by Deseret Book!

You can find the books
or

SO PROUD!

7 comments:

Carolyn said...

Wow! How cool, and what a dream come true.

Anonymous said...

That is so neat!!! You can definitely see the family resemblance. Is her Mom your sister that has also published books?

Josh n Betsie said...

that is so awesome....

Tiff said...

Jamie - Yes, here mom is my sister that is published too! A whole seriously talented family!

*Katie* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
*Katie* said...

I can't believe she's 17 already! She's so beautiful, and that is AMAZING!! Congratulations to her -- and your whole family! That's so exciting!

We're the Hamilton's said...

That is such an inspiring story! That is so neat! I am super proud of her too.