Bike Night on Beale!
We didn't exactly blend in with our big stroller and no leather, but we had a great time!
Cameron worked on his bike-night-cool-guy look...
and perfected it!
He even got to try one on for size - don't worry, he was invited!
As I was looking through the pictures we had taken that night, I found this gem! Hilarious!
8 comments:
That is hilarious! Caught in the act of a butt pinch!
It looks like you guys had an awesome time, I bet Cameron will remember that forever.
fun times
I love that last pic, SO funny and typical to get it! We usually end up getting at least one with the BIG person in the background! haha
Oh that looks so fun! Next year I want to see pics with all of you in leather.
Oh come on...you KNOW you and Adam walk around like that ALL the time, don't you?? :)
Oh I bet Cameron and Adam were in heaven! How fun for you guys! We need to get together sometime soon.
"LUE STEEL JR" He's so cute! Glad you had a great time. Next year Barry & Kathy need to come!
One beautiful family.... plus one absoutly fun and unique place to hang out, makes for the pefect picture!! I
I need copies of these pictures!!!
Post a Comment