Monday, September 14, 2009

A Letter

Dear New York Women,
I apologize if my last post offended you. I was thinking about you again today...in the midst of a MONDAY - a disastrously messy house, never ending piles of laundry, 5 batches of blender wheat pancakes, and two VERY grumpy children. Today I was wondering if maybe you wanted to trade places, just for the evening. Cameron bit me today, and Brooklyn bit Cameron, so I'm sure they have gotten out all of their aggression and will be perfect angels for you for the rest of the evening.

Putting two kids to bed is just like you see in the commercials - sweet smiles through the bubbles in the bath, no water splashed on the floor, and a baby cooing while you rub lotion on her tummy. I'm sure you'll enjoy it much more than I enjoy my evening out with the girls.
Sincerely, Tiffany

P.S. If it's okay, I was hoping to borrow some of those fashionable clothes for my night off - I don't own any of those.

:)

You have mom days like this too - right?

6 comments:

Tim, Crista and Addy said...

Oh, Tiff, could we borrow some of those clothes and go out together? I would sure love the "night off" with a girlfriend.....those days are few and far between! :) I love you girl. Lots different from our MK days together, huh? :) Miss you!!

Tim, Crista and Addy said...

ps.....blender wheat pancakes? I think I need some of your recipes, could you pass them along in all of your spare time? Ha, Ha! Seriously though.

Rudd Senior's said...

See me smile.... and put my hand over my heart!!!

Erica said...

I had a whole summer like that. :)

*Katie* said...

So been there ... yesterday, and perhaps a few days before that. In fact, I'm thinking maybe 3 days last week??? Hmmmm they're such a blessing, but blessings come after the trials, or something like that, right??

Josh n Betsie said...

you are so funny. good thing there is walgreens for a break eh? hope today goes better :0)