Tuesday, September 1, 2009

And The Winner Is...

Linna, with a guess of $1! :)
She was right, it always works on Price is Right too!
I did two transactions:
1. $2.73
2. $2.31
= $5.04!!
Savings: $89.71

Plus, I got $16 in Register Rewards ($$ off my next purchase)!

If not for the dang 9.25% sales tax here, it would have been like $0.50! :)

Like I said, I LOVE couponing!

*My biggest Walgreens "trick" is rolling Register Rewards. They are starting to reintroduce EasySaver type coupons that you can stack with manufacturer coupons (YEAH!), but I plan all my transactions around my last trips Register Rewards. Basically using old Register Rewards to buy new items that will produce more Register Rewards to use next time! Does that make sense? If not, call me and I'll explain! :)

Thanks for humoring me everyone! Happy Couponing!

3 comments:

Kel said...

That is crazy! Please teach me your skills. How is your Great in 8 coming?

Tommie said...

take me next time. Since I learned how everybody who taught me stopped doing it and left me stranded! I need help! So, call me, I want to go with you :)

We're the Hamilton's said...

That is so amazing. I really really need to start trying to look at coupons and the smart savers.