Cameron: Mom, can I have a young woman's treat?
Mom: Sure, as soon as you are out of your sunday clothes.
Cameron: No Problem!...
You just can't help but smile! :)
Oh, and I just LOVE-LOVE-LOVE baby girls curls (even when they are messy after church/nursery)!
These two put a smile on my face! :)
5 comments:
Brooklyn's curls are SO ADORABLE! I love the personality in little kids. I bet he is just an awesome kid!
What is a YW treat? Sounds interesting but must be good. Love the cute kiddies!
Cute kids! I LOVE the curls too. I hope they stay in Haley. Your family pic above is adorable. When did you guys take that? I love the "kids" lettering on your blog too? Is that new? Steven spoke with Thatch last night about keeping with our commitments (he spoke on a three year olds level of course) so we will see you tomorrow, hopefully with smiles on our faces!
She has some cute curls!!! I cannot believe how big your kiddos are getting, time goes by way too fast. They sure are cute!!!
Ahh, her Curls are so adorable. I love following up on your page. you are such a hard working Momma!
Post a Comment