While Adam was studying this afternoon, I turned some music up and Cameron helped me give the house a good cleaning. Tonight in the bath, we heard the results...
Cameron singing: "Oh, oh, oh...Oh, oh, oh...I'm the single ladies, I'm the single ladies!!"
You know, like THIS Beyonce song. Completely in tune and all! I am still laughing!
I'm sure Cameron's 16 year old self would not be pleased with this post! Sorry, buddy...blame it on too much time with your mom! :)
6 comments:
Oh my goodness, that is funny! I was laughing so hard! How cute is he!!! Sorry I haven't been commenting lately...kind of like one of your last posts, my blogging has taken the back seat lately! I love the spring!!! :)
That is so funny. The other day Berlynn was sing, "keep cleaning, keep keep cleaning love." (Leona Lewis Bleeding Love)
haha so funny!!
I love it! That's hilarious!
Thanks Tiff....Barry doesn't know what he likes better little buddy or the video!! HE-He
That is so funny. Cooper sings the little mermaid song "Wish I could be wanderin' freak, part of your world." I love to hear what they think it says! So funny.
Post a Comment