Thursday, October 9, 2008

Fantastic Giveaway

The bow/headband...not the baby, she is a keeper! :)

My friend Christine makes the cutest bows! I mean, really...does it get any cuter? And, I think the model is pretty cute too! Anyway, she is doing a giveaway right now of the cutest Halloween bows - including one just like this! Go check them out at  
 
Just to clarify again...I am not giving away Brooklyn! :)

8 comments:

Josh n Betsie said...

so freaking cute!

Jessica said...

look at her rolls!!!! I just want to squish them--oh, and the bow is cute too!

Anonymous said...

OMGOSH! Seriously she is the CUTEST ever!! She looks so happy! it must be the bow!! looks like the boot camp is working!!! she looks so cute!!! thanks so much for the shout out!

Anonymous said...

o ya I am stealing the pic for my blog!! :)

The Coleman Family said...

cute pic of brooklyn!!! i love the bow!!

Dennis Family said...

I love her rolls!! She is so stinky cute!! On that model the ugliest bow would look adorable! But the bow is pretty cute too. Unfortunately I don't think either one of my boys would appreciate it! Oh well.

Anonymous said...

Tiff and Adam-
Your kids are just about the cutest things on the planet! I'm glad things are going so well for you both. Love ya!
:) Melissa (Miller) Dredge

Rudd Senior's said...

High Fives to our beautiful little model!!!! Love you Baby girl!!!