So we are a few days late...
We had planned on celebrating Cinco de Mayo on Monday (obviously), but have had such a fun busy week (Adam finished finals last Friday and is on break - YEA!!) we didn't get to it. So, tonight we made yummy fajitas, guacamole, and fuzzy navel margaritas. It was delicious! Happy Ocho de Mayo!
After dinner, we went outside to let Cameron play on our new swing set! Putting it together was our first summer project. If you have never put one of these together, you have no idea what a project it is! We started on Tuesday afternoon, got out a light when it got dark and eventually had to move the rest of into our living room so all our nice labeling and organization didn't get ruined in the rain! It only took 6 hours. Yes, I said only, the instructions said it would take 12, so we were pretty proud! Adam and I had a great time working together and Cameron had fun "helping" - he only lost 2 screws and one screw driver! I documented the whole thing from boxes to finished project, so check it out! Now you are all invited to come over and play! :)











6 comments:
What good parents you are! That is a beautiful swing set. Good job!
What fun! If only we were a little closer - there is nothing our little girl likes more than to swing and slide!
You have very handsome men in your family. And the swingset is pretty good looking too. Good job, and it looks like he even reads instruction. Love you Aunt Susan
Love the wing set! Nice job guys, doesn't it make you feel so accomplished to put together BIG things with tools?
Looks like fun. You guys have a huge back yard. I bet Cameron loves that!
I wish we lived close so we could come and play on your new toy. How Fun!!
Post a Comment