Adam finished his first semester at SCO with flying colors!! We are so glad finals are over and are so proud of what a great job he did! Not only did he get great grades, he did a really good job of balancing school and family. He is home every day by 5:00 (I know a lot of students who are at the school till 7:00 or later) and is so great to spend his evening playing and wrestling with Cameron. He even gives Cameron his bath every night (my little time to relax while the boys have a blast together playing with bath toys), and he helps me get Cameron to bed. Seriously, could a girl ask for a better husband? Yea for Christmas break - I love it when we just get to spend all day, everyday together!! Anyway, I am so lucky to have you babe! Thanks for all you do for our little family!

6 comments:
That is one sexy photo.
Way to go Adam!
From MOM-
Congratulations son on the completion of your finals!!! Your amazing.
Do you spend alot of time in the locker room... with the guys... taking photos? NO seriously congrats on your first semster. Happy New Year.
Do you spend alot of time in the locker room... with the guys... taking photos? NO seriously congrats on your first semster. Happy New Year.
I agree with Ben. Sexy time.
Post a Comment