Hey, this is a random post, but we are looking into a few big purchases right now and were wondering if any of you out there have any advice on the subject.
First, we want to buy a digital camcorder with the money my parents gave us for Christmas. It can't be too expensive ($100-$150 range), but we want something that will still be good. We were looking at something like the "flip", which gets good reviews online, but we were wondering if any of you have something like this and would be willing to share your opinion.
The other purchase we are looking at is a double stroller. We still use a stroller with Cameron constantly, so I don't think I could live without one after the new baby comes. Do any of you moms love your double stroller or have a friend that does? Especially now that we buy everything online, it is hard to know what you will get. I have looked in stores around here and haven't found anything so far, so it looks like this will probably be an online buy.
Anyway, any input you can give would be great! Thanks!


6 comments:
I think that flip looks so cool!! But I don't know about it....the double stroller thing...I never had one kuz it was always to hard to go anywhere but the park with 2 kids, but now when I bust out one stroller for Gracie they both fight over it so I just recently got one and I have only used it a couple times, it's good to have I think but it just depends on if you go a lot of places by yourself that don't have carts......ANYWAY that's what I have to say about that!!!!!!!!!
Hey Tiff- That flip camera was featured yesterday on the Today show. It looks pretty cool. I'm sure you can get on the Today shows website and read the article and the reviews! As far as the stroller goes- I can't help you there. I know my sister-in-law Natalie never had a regular double stroller but she did have a double jogging stroller but anyway that is my take on it! Love you guys-Talk to you soon!
We have a flip and LOVE it. We just take it right into Walgreens and have them put our videos on to DVD.
About the double stroller. I am still holding out on which one to buy. I wanted to get a jogger but realized that I don't think I will ever jog with both kids. (It is just to heavy) I might go for the light umbrella type??
You can also burn the videos on your computer. I still haven't figured out how.
Okay, guys, I really have no opinion on what you should get for Christmas, but I was so excited to stumble onto your blog! I haven't seen you in so long that I didn't even know you were expecting baby #2. Congratulations! And don't worry, I'll be stopping by to see some regular updates!
-Chelsie
The flip looks cool hope that helps!
Santa's helper,
Smoky Fillmore
Post a Comment