Friday, December 14, 2007

Super Easy Cookies

I got this recipe from a friend and it has been a lifesaver this Christmas. Between the two of us Adam and I somehow signed up to help with every ward event in the past few weeks, so I have been cooking and baking like crazy! It has been very busy and very fun. On Saturday our ward is hosting a community event that we have invited three of our neighbors to. One of them asked if our church was the big white one with Joseph Smith on top (the temple is next to our ward building). Pretty close I guess :) We hope a few of them stop by - yea for missionary work! Anyway, it has been nice to have one recipe that seriously takes five minutes and is still way tasty! I actually hate most everything pumpkin, and I really love these!

Pumpkin Spice Cookies

1 small can pumpkin
1 box spice cake mix
1 package chocolate chips

Mix together and bake at 350 for about 15 minutes.
No really...that's it! Thanks Brynn for such a great recipe.

2 comments:

shauna said...

Jana was just telling me that same recipe. I didn't realize that pumpkin cookies were so easy to make. By-the-way, we are going to have a pot roast. My friend makes really good food and she said to let it cook all day in french onion soup so that it will be good and tender. I will tell you though, this pregnancy has changed my eating habits...nothing ever sounds good. It is a little nice because I don't eat much, but frustrating when your favorite foods are just disgusting!

Jason said...

Yeah, I've been making these pumpking cookies for a while, as well, and they are delicious! Um...we're also bringing them. Haha!