Monday, August 20, 2012

Back-To-School Dinner Party

The kids did the decorating and helped make the food for our annual Back-To-School dinner party. They are both beyond thrilled for school to be starting again. Cameron is so excited about more than one recess and eating lunch at school and Brooklyn can't wait to "go" to preschool. I, on the other hand, am struggling a little bit. I know Cameron will do great and I am excited about his teacher, I'm just not sure about having him gone for so long. I just know I'm going to miss him like crazy. As far as Brooklyn, I'm really looking forward to being her teacher again this year, but I'm far too aware of the fact that this her last preschool year. I know I sound like a broken record, but I really do wish I could freeze time for just a little bit and keep them little for a while longer. Well, at least it's fun to experience all these milestones with them. {sigh}

No comments: