Saturday, May 21, 2011

A Little Bling

While Adam's parents were in town for graduation we decided to go ahead and get Anniston's ears pierced. I know not everyone agrees with my doing this so young, but I did the same with Brooklyn and don't regret either one. They are too young to bug or pull at them and cause infection, they don't fight mom or forget to clean and rotate them on their own, and they just look so dang cute. :)

When we got there Adam's dad announced that he was going to hold her and pay to have it done so that she could always say that Grandpa Rudd got her ears pierced. Beyond cute.
Poor girl doesn't even know what's coming...
All done! I know, it looks heartbreaking, but I promise she only cried for a quick minute.
 Look how pretty! Grandpa even picked out the studs. I'm pretty sure she loves them.

No comments: