Okay all you moms out there...I'm nesting and I need your help! :)
It has only been 3 years, but I feel like I can't quite remember the things I am going to need/want when we bring home our new baby girl. I think we have the basics covered...but I can't shake the feeling that I'm forgetting something. :)
So, help me out here!
What are your favorite/must-have baby items?
A few things on my "wish list"
Bouncer
I had one of these for Cameron and Brooklyn, but honestly can't remember if we still have it. Guess it is time to start pulling the baby stuff out of Brooklyn's closet...

Doorway Jumper Thing
I borrowed one of these from my sister when Cameron was a baby and remember using it a lot while packing up our condo in Logan. Just thinking about the packing and moving in our near future...I might have to upgrade this one to a must-have! :)

Diaper Bag
Want...
this one is a pure want...
But, isn't it beautiful?! :)
Here's the question though, who spends $100 on a diaper bag?
Okay, so I'll admit that some (okay, most) people have more money than we currently do, but still.
I even found it on sale for $59.99 and can't justify it.
Fun to look at though, isn't it?

Now it's your turn!
Help a girl out!
:)
8 comments:
With number three I would have to say my MUST HAVE was my baby sling.... Heather's sister showed us how to make a baby sling out of a piece of knit fabric about 7.5 yards long. I love the thing.... it is way more supportive than any other carrier I ever used, easy to wash and super soft. It doubles as a nursing cover if you don't have yours nearby, a cover for the yucky shopping cart, and it gives you access to both your hands which at times is a necessity. You can go on you tube and see all the different ways you can use them..... their are tons! So excited for you! Good Luck!
My bjorn for sure. And a swing.
I've been thinking for several days on what I had to have for my infant. The only thing I've come up with so far (that is not already on your list) are the baby gowns. You know, the super long ones with the elastic at the bottom. It is THE only way to deal with middle of the night diaper changes. Have fun with that! ;)
the ultimate baby wrap. I for sure say was a life saver with the girls. But a nice diapers bag is good too :0)
Tiff- I totally have one of those jumpers that hang in the door way. To bad you don't live closer :) I LOVED the JJ Cole Bundle me that goes on the car seat.
Congrats on number 3! I just can't get over how stinkin cute that little Brooklyn is! :)
As for baby stuff, I always liked the Boppy pillow for a soft place to lay the baby, and for nursing. And the Bumbo seat. Both great inventions!
i totally say a must have is milcon drops!! (mostly if your baby is as gassy as mine was)
ooo im so excited for you guys! i didnt know it was a girl so now even more excited!
Some kind of baby carrier/strap 'em to ya. A swing. Also, diapers, as you know, pads... nursing and other. :) I've forgotten those more than once. Baby gas drops are most helpful.
Post a Comment