To Do List for 2011
* Welcome Baby #3
* Adam - Pass Section III of Boards
& Graduate!! Yay Dr. Rudd!
* Sell House
* Officially decide where to move/what job to pursue
*Find temporary job while waiting for Optometry License
*Find new place to live
*Move across the country to...?
*Get long-term job figured out...yay for an income!
*Adjust to REAL LIFE---ya know, that stuff that
comes after 7 years of being a student family! :)
Whew!
Exciting & Overwhelming!
Wish us Luck!

5 comments:
I love all the updates!! Your Christmas looks wonderful! And a baby girl!! How exciting! Good luck on your 2011 to do list!
your family is so cute. I love the wrapping paper tradition. What fun pics!
That is quite the list for 2011! Good luck with everything! And hopefully your cross-country move will have you a little closer to home.
I am a friend of Lori Oldham, and I saw your blog. So cute! I am wondering what font you used for your title and for your kids names... Is it a font from kevinandamanda? I love it! my email is cherisegraham@gmail.com
Thanks!
Exciting year ahead for the Rudd's! :)
Post a Comment