Tuesday, June 1, 2010

St. Louis

We had such a fantastic time on our quick weekend getaway to St. Louis!

Of course we visited the famous St. Louis Arch!
We even took a ride all the way to the top! You sit in these small circular pods and try not to think about how high they are taking you! :)
Here we are...630 feet up! The view out the windows was amazing!
We visited the St. Louis Science Center
(one of many free family activities there - we were way impressed!)
Got overly excited to see the word "Utah" :)
And learned all about the arch!
Another one of the free family activities was a place called Grants Farm. We rode the train through the grounds, saw tons of different animals, fed the goats, and even got to meet the Budweiser Clydesdales!
I was completely freaked out by the goats, so I was impressed with how well the kids did feeding them. At one point though, Cameron got nervous because he had 3 or 4 goats trying to get to his bottle of milk...so he just chucked the bottle! Exactly what I would have done! :)
I think the kids' favorite part of the trip was our day at a The Magic House - Children's Museum. It was by far the best Children's Museum I have ever been to! I have a feeling Cameron will be talking about this place for years!

No comments: