We honestly didn't have an opinion one way or another and would have been happy with a boy or girl, but we are of course thrilled to be adding another GIRL to the family!
Brooklyn literally shouted for joy the minute we told her she was going to have a "baby sitter!" She is so excited that one day the baby will sleep with her in the "girl room", and I'm sure is just going to love this baby girl like crazy! :)
Cameron had a little bit harder time warming up. His first reaction was, "NO - I wanted a BOY!" Adam sat and talked with him about all the great things about having a sister - mostly the fact that the two of them could leave us girls at home and go do fun boy things together. He mentioned snowmobiling somewhere in the conversation, so when we asked Cameron to tell the grandparents the big news...the first thing he said was, "I'm getting a snowmobile!" :) He has definitely started to get excited about a baby sister, but he has already asked me how long it will be before he gets a brother to sleep in his room! One at a time please! :)

1 comment:
Poor Kaylee cried during the ultrasound when she found out she was getting another brother. I have yet to convince her to quit asking for a sister. So excited for you!
Post a Comment