Tonight I was telling Cameron that tomorrow I will start my new calling as primary chorister...
Cameron: But Mom, you don't know how to do that!
Me: I know, I guess I'll just have to learn.
Cameron: Don't worry Mom, I will teach you.
He then proceeded to teach me how to hold my hand exactly right while swinging it back and forth (he has mastered leading in 2/4 time)
Me: Thank you Cameron, I feel much better. You are a great teacher.
Cameron: You'll do great because I am an awesome teacher. If you need me to, tomorrow I can give you an eye exam.
:)
There really is nothing like being a MOM!
6 comments:
So cute that he wants to help his mom and give you an eye exam like his dad. You guys are such cute parents!
So Darling! Good luck on the calling. That is one that I hope never to have! Love ya
Oh, that is so cute! You'll be perfect for that calling, you are so great with kids and with a teacher like Cameron, how can you go wrong?
These kids are amazing!! Sure fun to watch 'em grow!!! Miss you guys!!
You guys are great parents! Hope you had a wonderful Mothers day. Little Cameron says the most adorable things!
AAAhhhhh...... litte Buddy!!!! Cute mom, great son!!!
Post a Comment