Wednesday, December 9, 2009

MY MIRACLE!!

I found out today why my doctor was so hesitant after the first test results...I can barely type...my hands are shaking! I got a call from him this morning letting me know that both of the final test results came in!

GOOD NEWS - NO CANCER!

But, there is even more than that...he admitted that I "completely stumped them all!" After reading me both pathology reports he translated them by saying,

"BASICALLY...IT APPEARED TO BE...IT SHOULD HAVE FORMED INTO...BUT IT ISN'T!"

He even admitted that he was shocked by this result...that after removing the tissue he was almost positive he would be sending me to an oncologist! He laughed a little and said, "I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought it looked abnormal!"

I cannot thank you all enough for so many powerful prayers said in my behalf! My parents reminded me last weekend that it is important to recognize miracles in our lives...

I have no doubt in my mind that this conclusion is a miracle from my Heavenly Father - an answer to faith, prayers, fasting, and priesthood blessings!

I'm going to go kneel and thank my Heavenly Father...again! :)

29 comments:

*Katie* said...

That's WONDERFUL news! I'm so happy for you -- what an incredible Christmas miracle! I hope you and your family enjoy the holidays -- stress free now!

Josh n Betsie said...

YAY YAY YAY YAY...the lord has a hand in everything. Love ya

Melissa and Nate said...

What awesome news! I've been thinking about you a lot - I'm so happy for you guys!

C C & R said...

Such great news!

Brooke Jackson said...

YES! What a relief for you guys. Thank heaven.

Carolyn said...

Amazing! How wonderful! Truly perfect news! Now you can really enjoy the holiday knowing you are so loved!

Marcia said...

Wahoo! Thank heaven's for modern day miracles. SO thankful, and greatful for tender mercies sent your way! Now enjoy the holiday season - together!

Mom Moose said...

Awesome!!! Awesome!!! Know we've kept your name in the Temple, too. Sure love you!!!!!!

Mom Moose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

HOORAYYYYYYY!!!!! What a great Christmas gift!

Erica said...

YAY! I'm so glad to hear that. Congratulations on your miracle!

Lana Lou said...

What a blessing! I'm so glad to hear your good news! I've been praying for you guys! My mom had the same thing as you and then had 5 kids, so you just never know the amazing things that can happen! :)
-Laura Gunnell-

Alicia Steere said...

That is SO great! I am SO happy for you guys...I have tears in my eyes I am so happy for you!!! YAY!!! :)

Kel said...

So exciting!

Christy said...

Yay! Such excellent news! Go celebrate!

Moosman Fam said...

So So So Glad to hear your MIRACLE! That truly will make Christmas that much better this year. We luv ya!

Jason said...

Wow! Thank you for sharing yoru miracle with us. What a wonderful thing to happen during this Christmas season, just another reason to be so thankful for the gospel this December.

Jason said...

Um...that was me...Jana. :)

Ambler Fam said...

Great news! Love you!!

Zach and Nikky said...

YAY! That is SO good to hear!!

We're the Hamilton's said...

Tiffany, I am so happy to hear the WONDERFUL news!!! That is such a great thing to find out so it is not hanging over your head and effecting your life. ANd happy no treatment or anything..hopefully. Love you so much! Happier Holiday to come now!

Megan said...

I'm so happy for you!!! That is definitely a wonderful miracle in your life. I constantly remind myself not to take good health for granted. You just never know when something can pop up. I'm so glad everything turned out all right!

Chelsea said...

I am so happy to hear that! what a relief you must feel.

Heather said...

I am so excited for you! You've been in our thoughts and prayers :)

Jason said...

Congratulations!

Jason said...

Congratulations!

Rachel said...

What an incredible gift! Merry Christmas, Tiffany!

Sharlie and Raynel said...

That is great news! Thank you for keeping us all posted and reminding me how much our Heavenly Father is aware of all of us and is so willing to give us each our own miracles, regardless how big or small! We are so happy to hear that all is well!

The Coleman Family said...

You deserve good news!! i am so glad u r OK!! you are such a ray of sunshine and i hate seeing you down!!
you are a very positive person and positivity and trust in the lord is the way to be!! And i so i strive to live like u in that way!! u are such a inspiration!! love ya