I can't even put into words how much I LOVE Lake Powell! Some of my very best memories are of going there with my family every year growing up, so I was super excited to go again and take the kids this time. We were sad Adam had summer classes and couldn't come, but we definitely had a great time!
Cameron helping Uncle Bry drive the houseboat
Cruising the lake on a jet ski!
At first Brooklyn REALLY hated the sand and wouldn't even put her feet down. Luckily though, she grew to love it!
I felt bad for Brooklyn stuck in her lifejacket 24/7, but she sure did look cute!
Cameron and I went out on some not-too-crazy tub runs and he loved it! Later I even joined in on some of the teen tube runs...just to prove I'm not too old! ;)
This is the rock Adam carved our initials in when we were 16!! Now that's true love!
It took some convincing, but Cameron even went off the slide with Uncle Bry!
Way to go buddy!
What a beautiful place and a fantastic trip!!
No comments:
Post a Comment