Saturday, May 2, 2009

FOUND!!

Cameron's prayer Thursday night: "Please, Heavenly Father...Please...Please find my dad." :)

What a great lesson in answered prayers! :) After pretty much 3 long weeks of leaving before the kids got up and coming home long after they went to bed (Cameron also told me one day that dad was like Santa and the Easter Bunny - "He knows when I am sleeping and can come to our house!") Adam is DONE with finals! And even better, he did very well! We are SO glad our dad was FOUND!! :) 
We sure LOVE having him around!

9 comments:

Josh n Betsie said...

ya Im so glad you found his dad. More for your sake than his.

Brooke said...

Oh, what a cute but heartbreaking post. I'm SO glad you can have a little more time with Adam! You are seriously such a trooper. -To take care of 2 young kids on your own like that. And that's awesome that he did well. That says a lot about you and your kids because he couldn't have done well without a supportive family that doesn't make him feel bad about being gone. You guys rock!

Ambler Fam said...

ha ha isn't it amazing what they come up with! Way to go Adam by the way...

Rudd Senior's said...

High Fives for Adam and the whole family!!!! I LOVE this picture!!! Talk about a flash back of days gone by at our house!!!
Love you all,
Miss you all......

Rachel said...

I can totally empathize with Cameron. It's so hard on the little one's they just don't quite understand. Yay for daddy being home! We're still counting down the days...and then of course there's bar review studying...but we're almost there. :)

Karen said...

I love this lesson! And I agree with Kathy, Flashbacks! Adam, Your awesome!!!!!

Jana said...

That is such a cute post. I'm glad Addie and I went to visit my sister, that would have been a horrible week. And that picture is adorable!

Brian&Em said...

Don't you love the things they say? That picture is so funny! Congrats to Adam...and to you. That makes for some long days for the both of you.

Katie said...

Today we had a Stake meeting, and woman walked past carrying a little girl and she looked so much like you (the woman, not the little girl)! I almost made a fool of myself by running up to her screaming your name, but remembered in time that you are halfway across the country. But I wish it could have been you!