Looks like Santa found you guys! I love the pictures and can't beleve that Brooklyn is getting so big! We love you and miss you- hope you had a great Christmas- Give the kids a squeeze for us :)
I LOOOOVE the one with her stroller! So excited! Too cute, I'm glad you had a great Christmas! We miss you too, e-mail me sometime and we'll catch up. Take care, love you! XOXO
Tiffany! I don't know if you remember me, I did my practicum with you back when you were teaching 3rd grade. I was so surprised to come across your blog! Your kids are ADORABLE!
What a fun post about Christmas! I love the "excited" picture of Cameron. And I can't believe they slept in until 9! No fair! I can't even sleep that long on Christmas morning...=0)
13 comments:
Looks like Santa found you guys! I love the pictures and can't beleve that Brooklyn is getting so big! We love you and miss you- hope you had a great Christmas- Give the kids a squeeze for us :)
Those are sweet pictures. What fun memories to cherish!! :)
Looks like you had a good Christmas! We missed you! Love ya!
so so cute!
I LOOOOVE the one with her stroller! So excited! Too cute, I'm glad you had a great Christmas! We miss you too, e-mail me sometime and we'll catch up. Take care, love you! XOXO
Looks like fun! I can't belive how big they are getting! Christmas is so much more fun with kids!!
LOVED that Christmas letter! So cute! Glad you guys had a great Christmas!
Cute Pictures!Love the letter! It looks like you guys had a great Christmas!
So cute!! I love the kids matching monkey jammies! How adorable!! Merry Christmas!
Tiffany! I don't know if you remember me, I did my practicum with you back when you were teaching 3rd grade. I was so surprised to come across your blog! Your kids are ADORABLE!
It looks like you had a great Christmas. I love Cameron's face in the picture with the basketball hoop! So cute!
Aww Cameron is so sweet!! glad you had a great christmas
What a fun post about Christmas! I love the "excited" picture of Cameron. And I can't believe they slept in until 9! No fair! I can't even sleep that long on Christmas morning...=0)
Post a Comment