I tried hard to convince Cameron to be something we had the makings of already, but every time he was asked what he was going to be for Halloween he said "Mr. Potato Head!"
So, here is our best attempt at Mr. & Mrs. Potato Head. I guess not bad for a total cost of $1.79 - I got the brown fabric on clearance and didn't have to buy anything else! :)
Mr. & Mrs.
Mr. Potato Himself!
The Misses
Ready for the Trunk-or-Treat! Cameron was so sweet - "Trick-or-Treat Please...Thank you so much!"
Mr. Potato and his good buddy Jadon the Firefighter! We had a great ward party thanks to the wonderful Activities Committee! :)
The costumes might not be great, but my kids sure are cute! :)
Happy Halloween!
18 comments:
You are so creative!!! I love the costumes... Your children are adorable!
SOOOO impressive! Thrifty and cute. What a fun idea. Good work.
I wish I were as creative as you! Your costume at preschool was so cute and of course so are your kids costume's. So impressed! :)
the costumes look great!! so creative
What are you talking about they don't look great? Those costumes are cute!! :) -And the kids of course. :0)
They looked so cute! I love that it was Cameron's idea.
THEY WERE SO CUTE!!! I LOVED IT!!!
YOU ARE AN AWESOME MOMMY!!! I NEED TO LEARN TO SEW!
THey are super cute. I LOVE THEM! You are so awesome TIFF
They are the BEST SPUDS in the World!!!! Great job!!
Sooo SOOO cute!!!! you did AWESOME!!! Thank You soo SOO much for all your help Yesterday!!!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!
They are so cute!! I love the outfits! I must admit your post with the cute bag you made, where you told us you made your kids Halloween outfits, it inspired me. All I made was a simple cape. Your Potatos look much more involved!! I love that it was Cameron's idea...what a cute kid! Love it!
They look so adorable!! Very original!
He he he...loved these costumes!
Your babies are getting so big. Halloween gets to be so much fun with kids! Great job on the costumes.
Very creative. Brooklyn is growing up so fast. I can't belive how much she has changed.
LOL You did an awesome job on the costumes! They are SO cute. I am going to have to copy that idea one day! Thats what Travis and I will be next year! Dang I should have done it this year...I wouldn't need any stuffing!
They are soo cute! Great job on the costumes; I love how creative you are.
Oh my gosh! That is too funny! So, I saw Cameron a few weeks ago at church. He escaped from nursery and I was out in the hall with Corinne's baby. I said hey to him and he looked at me with this shocked face and ran back into nursery. He knew he had been caught...ha ha! I miss you guys, we need to get together soon.
Post a Comment