I mean, really, is there anything sweeter?!
This little cutie is 9 months old! Oh gee, actually almost 10 months! :) At her 9 month check up she was still in the 90th percentile for both weight and height!! She has two teeth, babbles and sings constantly, puckers up and makes smooching sounds when she wants a kiss, and has the sweetest disposition! We are absolutely in love with her!
This is also my first attempt at a pony tail! If you look close you may even be able to see it! :) Okay, so I jumped the gun a little! :) She actually does have quite a bit of curly hair in the back.
I admit, she might not be happy all the time...but even then she is pretty dang cute!
I also had to show off my latest crafty discovery! These are a few of the fake "baby legs" I made for Brooklyn - so cute! They are made out of women's knee high socks! With the nice fall weather we have been having lately she has been in these constantly - they add just the perfect amount of warmth!
Always on her toes...What a girly-girl! :)
14 comments:
She is so freakin cute!!! i love it!! cant wait to learn how to make those!!! they r so cute!
Ooh, I would love to learn how to make those too! Did you find a pattern, or make it up? Please share.
you are so crafty! she is so cute and getting so big!
so so so so cute!
She is getting so big! She's got a smile that just brings you in doesn't she? So adorable!! :)
She is so sweet, and you are very clever to us ladies knee highs, great idea I will probably steal that idea. Thanks for sharing. Aunt Susan
thank you so much! I saved 176 dollars roughly this weekend! Your kids are so cute and I am thinking about making those leggings.. those are SO cute!
ok now I feel like a slacker!!! I totally did not make her bow.... SORRY! I am going to get back with it..... umm maybe in 8 months!! hehe she looks so cute! i love the pics!
Tiff, oh she is so cute! Those leggings are sure the thing these days and I'm passing this idea on to Maris for Cate. Cute, cute, cute!
Oh my goodness Tiffany, you and Adam make cute kids! I just want to squeeze her little cheeks!
OH WHAT A JOY!!!! THIS GRANDMA IS DYING TO HUG, HOLD,KISS AND KISS. SSSOOOO YUMMY!!!
So cute! And thanks for that last post on bargain shopping with coupons - it's something I would like to start doing but didn't have any idea where to start organizing it!
She is such a cute little girl.
You always have great ideas; Ilove how crafty you are. Cute cute cute
Post a Comment