That is definitely the longest I have gone without blogging! I guess my last post explains why! :) I am loving teaching again and having a great time with preschool, but just haven't figured out yet how to keep up with it all! I was so sad to finally get on my google reader and find that I have missed out on reading over 200 of your posts! I really miss keeping up with your lives and I miss reading comments from all of you! So, I apologize for going MIA for a few weeks and promise to do better. Please forgive me as I get caught up!
Anyway, of course my hundredth post absolutely must be about my wonderful family! I thought that after such a long hiatus, I am due for a family update. I will try to keep it brief!
Adam started school two weeks ago and of course is doing well! We miss him terribly at home, but it is good to see him continue on toward the goal! It is going to be a difficult and busy semester, but also an enjoyable one. Once a week he will have the opportunity to either work in the eye center pre-testing patients or screen students at the local elementary schools. On his first morning all dressed up in his white coat Cameron said to me, "Mom, did you know Dad was going to be a doctor?" We are all very proud of him!
Like I said, I am enjoying preschool very much. I have wonderful classes with fantastic parents which helps a lot! Cameron had a harder time adjusting than I expected - "My toys - My house - My Mom!!" - but he is doing a lot better and enjoys having friends over every day. The only problem I have now, is getting everything done! I forgot how much work the first year of teaching is! But, I am finally feeling like I am getting into a good routine and getting my head above water. Just give me a few more weeks and I may actually feel in control! :)
Now for the two you really want to hear about...
Besides his difficult adjustment to preschool (after the first week his exact words were "I don't like those kids in my house!") Cameron is as wonderful as ever! He is growing so fast and I am starting to miss my baby boy! He constantly keeps us laughing with the hilarious things that come out of his mouth and is very fun to have around! He has been a great brother from the start, but has recently started to enjoy playing with Brooklyn - they even keep each other entertained for good chunks of time - Cameron does everything he can to make Brooklyn laugh and Brooklyn in turn laughs at absolutely every goofy thing her big brother does! The other day out of nowhere Cameron came up to me with a big hug and said, "Guess what Mom? We are a family!" - boy am I glad!
Brooklyn is as chunky and as cute as can be! It looks like she will probably follow in Cameron's footsteps and just replace crawling with rolling! She gets around with no problem at all, just turning the way she wants to go and rolling her way there! When I mentioned to my mom how strange it was that both of my babies had done this, she politely mentioned that it is probably harder to get a bigger tummy off the ground! :) She is still the happiest and most content baby I know, laughing and smiling constantly and still sleeping great!
As you can see...I am one lucky wife and mom!!
My monkeys in their monkey jammies - does life get any better?
Well, thanks for letting my catch up a little. I have some fun summer picts that I still want to post and I hope to catch up with you all soon!
Signed, Crazy Busy Mom (Is there any other kind? :)
14 comments:
All of these pictures are SO CUTE!
YIPPEE I was so excited to see a post from you with pictures. Not like I dont talk to you everyday but still. Your kids are super duper cute. Thanks for hanging with us last night
Yeah!!! they are so Cute!!! I am so happy you blogged!!! Yipee!!!
I trully cannot imagine having a preschool around the house. I feel super busy and I don't have to do anything to prepare for my job. I really admire that. Your kids are so dang cute! I love that you guys are finally a family!!!
Love the post.. Elly and Jake have those same PJ's only Jakes are Red with the monkeys. Anywho you guys are awesome can't wait to see you again.. when will that be? Any plans? Good luck with School!
Sounds like so much excitement! Your family is beautiful!! I would love to meet your little ones in person sometime!! Good luck with everything!
What a busy life! Your kids are adorable... especially in their jammies!
Those pictures are SO cute. Your ideas for impromptu photo shoots are great, I will have to draw from your genius.
HIP HIP HOORAY! Another post!!!
you have got some darn cute kids my friend!! love those guys!! i miss my busy friend Tiff!! do u get a break when the older kids go on break??
love the pics!
Hey Tiff! Cute kids! I didn't know you guys were so far away. Crazy how much things change. It really doesn't feel like that long ago that we were all in High School.... and yet, a lifetime! So fun to catch up on your family!
After I left the last comment, I noticed Christine's comment and I about fell off my chair! I just discovered her cute blog a couple weeks ago. She is amazing!
AH! they are growing so much! i cannot believe it !they are sooooo cute!
You truely are on busy person! Your kids pictures are so cute. Hang in there! It just gets better and better. I gave you an award on my blog.
thank u so much for my pictures! i love them!!!
~kaleigh
Post a Comment