Thursday, July 3, 2008

Get Ready For Picture Overload

I had such a fun night...I spent hours enjoying two CDs, almost 200 pictures, of my incredible family thanks to the beautiful Melissa Plowman, and played around with my new digiscrap skills thanks to my wonderful sister-in-law Kim! Now I get to share them both with you!

I have to start with loads of praise for Melissa Sue Photography! You absolutely must hire Mel the next time you need a photographer! I'm telling you, if she can get cute pictures of a mom who is still working on the pregnancy weight, a very active two year old, and an unusually grouchy baby girl (of course it was the one day ever it was hard to get her to smile!)...she can handle anything!! Thank you so much Melissa - we are thrilled with the pictures and should have paid you at least double!!

With that said, here are some of my favorites...Yes, I said some, and there are still like 35!! :) There were just so many cute ones of the kids...I loved them all! Anyway, I just had to include a ton because I know the grandmas won't like it if I leave any out! :) Enjoy!

P.S. You might notice Brooklyn's "new look" in these pictures, but I guess mine will remain a secret for a little longer! :) I bet you're just dying to know! Ha Ha!

16 comments:

*Katie* said...

Very cute! Melissa did a great job ... and you look so good, Tiff!

Moosman Fam said...

Way cute pictures and I love your new layout! Very impressive!

Rudd Senior's said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!!

Rudd Senior's said...

Tiff, are you used to your new look yet? You look great either way! I got you a surprise today! I need to jet off a package soon!

Eric and Rachel said...

Oh man how I miss you guys. I'm still so sad that we weren't able to hook up. Your pictures are adorable. I love Brooklyn's earrings. How'd she do? I can't wait to see your new look...seriously stop holding out! R-

shauna said...

Brooklyn's ears are pierced...I have been wanting to get that done for Heidi. She really wants her ears pierced but I am still debating. I got mine done when I was young and then lost interest. But your new look...hmmm...what could it be. It can't be a hair cut because Ben would have seen it at the airport. But he doesn't notice that stuff anyways so it might be that. Either way-cute pictures.

The Coleman Family said...

AWWW!! I LOVE THE PICTURES! YA'LL ARE SUCH A CUTE FAMILY!!! I HOPE I LOOK AS GOOD AS YOU WHEN I AM DONE WITH THIS PREGNANCY!! I AM GLAD YOU ARE COMING TO MY SHOWER!! I HAVE MISSED YOU BIG TIME!!
WE NEED TO GET CAM AND WYATT TOGETHER SO THEY CAN GET IN TROUBLE TOGETHER! THEY WOULD HAVE TO MUCH FUN TOGETHER!
MAYBE YA'LL CAN COME SWIMMING WITH US SOMETIME. IT IS A SMALLER POOL BUT IT WORKS FOR A FEW PEOPLE. I GO EVERYDAY ALMOST!

GLAD YOU ARE BACK!! I WILL SEE YOU SUNDAY!
LOVES
KALEIGH
P.S. CANT WAIT TO GET PIPER'S EARS DONE!

Jessica said...

Those pictures are priceless! I love them! I'm sure its easy to shoot good looking subjects though--Brooklyns ears are sooo cute--how did that go, I've debated doing it for Avery but I'm terrified of it. Please don't leave me in suspense any longer with your NEW LOOK---really--its keeping me up at night! I can't wait to see it :)

Jessica said...

Oh, and your new layout/header are adorable--are you addicted to digi scrapping now?

Brooke said...

Everything looks SO cute!! Good job!!

Val, Matt, and Madison said...

Hi Tiff! How fun to hear from you! I'm glad you found me! Your kids are beautiful! Wow, it's been a while since I've seen you! Cameron was still a baby! So crazy how the time flies! Well your family is beautiful and I hope we can keep in touch!

Erica said...

Cute pictures! How fun! I love your outfits! What is your new look, I'm dying to know!

Karen said...

Tiff, I hate goodbyes! It was so much fun to be together for the reunion and that time always goes sooo fast but we did get to see those cute kids of yours! All 3 of them! :) You've done great on your blog and the pictures are fantastic, and you know how I am about pictures!

Karen said...

ps Tiff, let us see your new look already!!!! I think I read that Brooklyn got her ears pierced? I did that with each of my girls. Its fun.

Zach and Nikky said...

Remember the ambulance at the end? I heard on the news about the 2 people who got shot at Tom Lee Park...must have been them in that ambulance! Crazy huh?

Anyway, we love hanging out with you guys! Definitely make that a tradition! Hope to see ya'll soon!

Amy said...

The pictures are so cute! You guys have such a beautiful family!