- Moosman Family Reunion in Beautiful Bryce Canyon
- Family Pictures - We'll post these when we get them, but Melissa did a great job!!
- Water Skiing/Tubing with my siblings and nieces and nephews
- Date nights - aren't grandparents just the greatest!?
- Cameron's first ride on a horse!
- New looks for me and Brooklyn! Do I have you waiting on the edge of your seat to know more? :)
Friday, June 27, 2008
Just one more minute please...
After almost a month relaxing, playing, and most importantly creating great family memories...here we are back to real life! We spent the last month on a wonderful vacation in Utah. On the way home from the airport we said to Cameron, "We're almost home and then it will be time for bed." Cameron's response was, "Play at Grandpa's house just one more minute please?" That about sums it up!! It feels nice to be back at home in our beds, but it was so nice spending time with both of our families, we really could have used "just one more minute." But, at least we can say we packed every minute of the trip with fun. I'm sure you will hear all about it in the coming weeks (especially since staying inside to avoid the Memphis heat doesn't make for too many exciting posts! :)...but for now, here are a few highlights!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I must say, I like your new look. Just to keep all the others who haven't seen it yet in suspense, she looks gorgeous (as usual)!
Yay, a new post! I figured you were pretty busy in Utah. I saw your family pictures on Melissa's blog and they are just too cute!!! I laughed out loud at how CUTE your kids are on the one with them together. I'm excited to see your pics from your trip!
I thought you might have been taking an extended break from the lovely blogging world. I'm glad you're back and can't wait to see your updates!
Good to hear you guys are home and getting settled in. It was so much fun to see your wonderful family! We always look forward to the next. *I love to follow up on your web page. It is always so much fun. Love you Guys, Heath
oh my gosh! YOU ARE BACK!!! i am so excited! call me we need to hang out!
loves ya
kay
~welcome home buddy~
More Please!!! It was great!! Love you all....
Post a Comment